Friday, October 17, 2008

Mark Priestley

Don’t worry fellow blog readers, I haven’t disappeared off the face of the earth or fallen down a well, I haven’t been writing blogs lately due to a lack of spare time.
Right now I have an abundance of spare time... I had a spare first period, which I spent on homework and then I found out that my second period was cancelled. This means that I could have slept in until 9.30. Never mind, I wouldn’t have had the chance to write this blog otherwise.
I suppose I could have written one last night, but watching Heroes is as solid on my agenda as brushing my teeth... although you can’t record your teeth and watch them the next day.

Firstly I would like to dedicate a bit of my blog to Mark Priestley. Who committed suicide about a month ago. He starred in the TV show All Saints, and was one of my favourite actors. I hope that, no matter what happens after you die, that he has been freed from his depression.

And now I would like to move on to a more happier note.... The other day, in English class, I mentioned to a friend that I had a blog. To no one’s surprise but mine, she asked “Is it all colourful with lots of pictures and stuff?”
I had never thought of putting pictures on my blog, and so I’ve decided to share one or two with you.... and now I’m starting to sound like Dr. Seuss.

The first one barely passes as a ‘picture’ but I got it from the images section of Google so it’s good enough...anyway, when you look at the colourful words in the ‘picture’ below don’t read the words but say the colour that the words are. Everyone thinks it’s really hard, except for me, perhaps everyone I know is colour blind, but that’s not likely.

The next picture made me laugh, there’s a possibility you will laugh also:


Alrighty, that’s it for the pictures. Now, the annoying thing about my story (which you can read below)....... last weekend I went to see Wicked, and several of the subplots are very similar to several of the not-yet-written-but-in-my-head subplots of my incomplete story. I’m not going to stop writing the story, and I’m not going to change the story line. I just hope no one thinks I got the ideas from Wicked, because I swear I didn’t. I thought of them long before seeing Wicked, in fact I thought of them in year 9.

Weekly Helpful Hint: as fun as playing eye-spy over the phone may sound.... It really doesn’t work well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH red-blue-green-purple
OHMAGAWD that's never going to leave my brain.
lalala
Too much spare time. TOO MUCH SPARE TIME!? How can you have too much spare time?! Speaking of which how can you hate holidays?!
Strange, strange child.

Luna Moony said...

It is possible to have too much spare time, it happens to me all the time.
It hasn't happened in a while though, hence the blogless week.
Um, the reason I hate holidays.... well.... that question is so much easier to answer in reality, I've typed like ten different answers but none of them seemed right enough.
Ask me in reality... haven't I already told you any way?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 220 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?