Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Sister: I got dad a present today!! What did you get him?

Me: I’m going to get him a chocolate fondue fountain. What did you get?

Sister: ... a handkerchief

Christmas Eve:

Sister: How will Santa get down the chimney if we have this metal fence thing in front of the fireplace?

Me: he rides in a flying, reindeer pulled sleigh and delivers presents to every child in one night and you’re wondering how he’s going to push aside a light bit of metal?

Sister (laughs, because despite the fact that I was insulting her logic, she rather likes it when the attentions on her): yeah but, we could still make it as easy as possible for him and just move it.

I agreed, but we never ended up moving the thing because she couldn’t be bothered doing it herself.

I would write more but I don’t have any time. Oh, and just a pre-warning: you won’t be hearing from me until Monday.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas’ and are having fun holidays!

No comments: