Thursday, January 29, 2009

Challenge

It’s now time for a quiz question. Seeing as you’re all on the internet, it will be incredibly easy to cheat on this quiz. Never mind. I foresee honest, cheat free people reading this post. Also, I haven’t written anything in a while so my blog feels empty and abandoned... obviously it’s also very hot, so I can’t be bothered writing much more than this.
What film is the following poem from?

Day burns down to night
Burns the edge of my soul
In the night I break into sparks of suns
and become fires in a dust of bones
Night knifes my breath swallows whole my tongue
Turn back reverse return
In the night I see the real concealed in days bright lie
Eyes stitched shut white teeth smile
Sleep walks
and talks
and feet
mark time of day

And that’s the end of the poem. You may think that I’m lazy for simply posting a poem from a film... and you would correct. Moving on from the poem completely... tomorrow I start year 12, so if posts become more and more “lazy” I believe I am excused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Marcella!
I guess the answer is the Invisible. It's all you've been talking about for like... a week so there you go.
:D

Luna Moony said...

Yes, it is The Invisible. But I've talked about many other things this past week, I think I mentioned The Invisible once... and only because I watched it on the weekend.
I still think you should see it, it's not as scary as Pinocchio, trust me.