Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes, here is a blog post to celebrate the new year. But, the real reason I'm here is because I was watching The Goblet of Fire.... again, and:
Is Barty Crouch Junior, Doctor Who??? (yes, three question marks means I'm asking you three separate times) how unlike me to not have noticed this earlier.

P.S. Excuse the incredibly short blogs I've been posting lately, my time has been needed for other things (yes, I know I just told you how I spent time watching Harry Potter again... but I'm sure you can all wipe that from your memories and imagine me studying hard or helping elderly folk across roads.)

Once again, happy new year!

3 comments:

Gelati Gecko said...

Yes, Luna, he is. His name is David Tennant.
Yes, Luna, he is. His name is David Tennant.
Yes, Luna, he is. His name is David Tennant.

Anonymous said...

hi ella you waan hang out in the city tomoz with me and mitch? hit me back! I miss u guys i havent seen u for ages!

cya

Luna Moony said...

This may sound like I'm 'standing you up' again, but I'm going to the beach tommorow and I won't be back until next Tuesday.
When I come back I'd love to hang out though! Pick any day after next Tuesday and I'll be free.