Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm Back

I was about to apologise for not writing in what..... oh, I don't know, months? But I won't. Ha!

I hope you enjoy the new layout, I did like the other one, but felt a change was in order. This will bore you, but I feel I need to explain why I haven't written in so long. It comes down to this and this alone: I don't have a computer. I mean, I DIDN'T have a computer. Now I do. I salvaged a maximum of five minutes a day on the family computer, as my sister's games and dad's... whatever it is he does... was far more important (I only say that with the slightest hint of sarcasm).

At present I only have five minutes to write this post (as my computer is not 'ready' and I am on the family one), I wish to include the following facts:

1. I am most alive.

2. I haven't given up on this blog.

3. I hope I haven't lost too many readers.... hopefully all three of you are still faithful.

And that is all I have time for. Ignore any grammar mistakes as I don't have time to read back over this.


1 comment:

Gelati Gecko said...

I like the new look. Perhaps I should make my blog new and refreshing.